2013 MINI STOCK rules
1 . Three Wins – Any driver that wins three races within one racing season will go through an extensive technical inspection,wich could included but not limited to bumper to bumper inspection (In laymans terms, if you are cheating we will find it)
2 . Any foreign or domestic car or mini truck. – 2001 and Older
a. After market race bodies are OK. But still must meet overall car requirements
b. May use body skins from other models or same make or model
c. Stock floorboards and firewalls.
d. Sheet metal doors are OK..
e. No raked roofs.
g. Must have steel firewall between driver and fuel cell / tank.
h. May cut inside of door panels,outer fender well (for tire clearance only)
3 . Uni-Frame may be tied together. No Pro-4 chassis. X-brace underneath OK.
a. Stock front suspension may be interchanged as long as from same make (GM/GM Ford/Ford, ect…)
b. tube chassis is allowed from center of rear end back steel floor pan must extend to center of rear end.
4. 6 point roll cage with minimum of three driver side door bars are required. May run bars out front and rear of cage, but may not alter body shape. Roll cage must be built safe NO PCV,Exhaust tubing, Galvanized or other junk. (1-1/2″ minimum tubing) If you dont build it safe you will not race. NO exceptions.
5. Car must weight a minimum of 1 pound per CC (2.0 = 2000 lbs. 2.5 = 2500 lbs) CC must be written on hood
a. Front and rear racing springs are OK.
b. No tubular A-frames
c. No heim-end tie rods.
d. No weight jacks. any weight jack must be welded solid so it can not move.
e. Heim end shocks OK.
f. One shock per wheel. no fifth shock on rear end.
7. Steering quickeners are OK.
8. All four brakes must work. Disc brakes on rear OK,Brake adjusters OK, Aftermarket pedals OK.
9. Rear ends-Locking OK interchanging of rear ends OK
a. May run torque arm. must be solid at both ends.
b. Coil springs OK.
c. Pan hard bar is OK. No biscuits or spring rods.
d. No sliders on leaf springs.
e. 9″ steel floater rear ends are OK.
f. No aluminum.
g. Drive shafts must be painted white and have steel safety loop around it.
10. Body – All glass,plastic,trim,moldings etc…must be removed. All flammable material must be removed plastic,carpet etc…
a. Winshield screens or bars are mandatory.
b. Nerf bars that mount flush with the body can be no more than 1″x2″ if using flat tubing or 1-5/8″ if using round tubing.
11. Wheels 8″ steel maximum. Bead lock on right side only.
12. Tires – DOT radials only. No race tires No grooving.
13. Engines – Any single Cam four cylinder engine.
a. Engine must be in stock location.
b. Stock block and heads.
c. No Ford or GM aluminum heads.
d. No aftermarket heads blocks or intakes.
e. Any hydraulic or solid cam. No roller rockers. No roller cams.
f. One 500 cfm 2 barrel carburetor maximum. 1″ adapter is OK.
g. No marine motors.
h. No predator carburetors.
i. Electric fuel pumps must have oil pressure shut of switch.
14. Transmission must be OEM, match together with engine. (Ford/Ford GM/GM ect…)
a. No racing transmissions.
b. Must have clutch and pressure plate.
c. Aluminum flywheel OK.
d. Automatic transmission must have torque convertor
e. No hubs or couplers.
f. No direct drives.
g. No mini clutches.
h. Must have 2″ hole in bell housing.
i. starter must be able to start car.
15. Fuel – gas only NO alcohol. Fuel tank must be between frame rails. Stock tank must be under car between frame with filler inside trunk (trucks fill neck inside bed can not be filled from outside) Fuel cells highly recommend.
16. No cooling tanks allowed.
17. Headers OK.
18. Batteries may be relocated within drivers compartment but must have secure cover that will prevent battery acid from spilling.
19. Each car must have tow hooks front and rear.
20. Must have approved helmet,fire suit,shoes.neck brace,gloves,aluminum high back racing seat,5 point seat belts,window net,fire extinguisher.Must be 14 years of age to race.
21. FINAL NOTES: OEM does not mean HIGH PERFORMANCE. If you cannot find OEM parts at your local parts store, then chances are you cannot run it.
2013 REBEL WING SPRINTS: We follow Ocean Sprint and Civil War Rules. Full rules to be posted by 1/1/13
IMCA rules linked to IMCA site